Enter from 10 Bray St or Alfred Street North
You will be completely charmed by this large double brickon-sandstone 1920s cottage and its historic environs. The northerly aspect with sunny front verandah and rear courtyard imbue this 3 bedroom standalone residence with light and air. Wide french doors connect the open-plan dining/ living/kitchen area with the pretty and protected paved courtyard.
The location is excellent, quite private but just minutes from North Sydney CBD and all the conveniences.
- Charming original features marble & tile fireplaces in 2 bedrooms
- Pine floorboards throughout
- Renovated kitchen including stainless steel Bosch dishwasher, range hood, oven, gas stove top and microwave
- Open plan living/ dining/ kitchen areas; Gas fire in living room
- Spacious sunny courtyard for outdoor entertaining; Gas from mains for BBQ
- Attic storage; separate laundry / storage shed
- House alarm system
- Landscaped low-maintenance gardens
- Front and rear access, with easy access to parking on Alfred St North
- Two council car parking permits
- Pet friendly, just a short walk to three leash-free parks
- Very close to restaurants, transport, the harbour, parks and many great schools.
Open Fire Place