The soaring ceilings and expansive glass of this contemporary residence create a peaceful ambiance; open-plan indoor living blends harmoniously with the bushland setting, which adjoins a waterfront reserve.
Well conceived spaces, stunning architectural features and designer finishes combine to make it an aesthetically pleasing and very comfortable family home.
- Dramatic elevated entrance under towering angophora
- Light-filled living, dining and family areas opening wide onto timber decks
- Fireplace, powder room, home office/ study on living floor
- Neutral colours and blackbutt flooring, enhancing contemporary design
- Sleek, functional s/steel and timber gas kitchen, European appliances
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- 2 extra spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Clever use of glass louvres, providing good cross-flow of air
- Separate laundry, external access; ducted heating; security alarm
- Huge, easily accessible storage area under house
- Located in tranquil pocket of Lower North Shore, close to rail, parks, North Sydney and City CBDs