Brilliantly located and attractively renovated, this single-level, spacious Federation home is an ideal choice for growing families or downsizers.
The expansive kitchen/dining/family space across the north-facing rear is filled with light and sunshine. Wide French doors lead on to a paved area and private, flat lawn. The versatile layout of two extra living spaces is practical and family-friendly a separate place for everyone. High quality is evident in the Jarrah timber floors, plantations shutters, fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Well planned and recently renovated kitchen; Corian island bench and Bosch appliances
- Two open but separate living spaces; one with original marble fireplace
- Generous master bedroom featuring superb pressed metal ceiling and expansive built-ins
- Contemporary stylish bathrooms; underfloor heating, one with bath
- Separate laundry, study nook
- Large attic with potential for conversion; loft ladder for access
- Established and easily maintained garden, with garden shed
- Secure rear garden and carport, automated garage door, alarm
- Ducted heating, air-conditioning
- Centrally located for transport via ferry or bus; moments to shops and cafes
- An easy walk to pre-schools and primary schools, with child-friendly Memory Park just across the street.